Submissions can be in English or Turkish (Presentations will be English or Turkish, according to the submission language. The context of each presentation will be 10 min. presentation + 5 min. questions phase).
The plagiarism rate of the submitted work should not exceed 20%. It is the responsibility of the author to ensure that this criterion is met.
If Abstract Paper is accepted, you can prepare your full text paper using the links below
|About Review and Publication Process
| • It is required papers to be prepared at high level of quality for inclusion in the publication.
• The review process is single-blind, which means that reviewers are not seen by author(s).
• All submissions will be reviewed by at least two independent referees.
• In order for a paper to be published as an abstract or recommended to journals, it must be presented at the conference.
• Upon completion of the reviews, authors can see the reviewer reports. The next step is to check the paper for plagiarism. All accepted papers will appear in the conference program and abstract book of the conference.
• Accepted papers will be recommended to Springer Series, TR-INDEX special issue or internationally indexed journals based on referee and editor comments.
• Your full-text manuscripts will be sent to the reviewers for re-evaluation according to the scope and quality requirements of the journals. Acceptance and rejection rights according to the publication conditions of the journals belong to the editors.