Submissions can be in English or Turkish (Presentations will be English or Turkish, according to the submission language. The context of each presentation will be 10 min. presentation + 5 min. questions phase). Warning: English submissions are for Springer Series and additionally, possible indexed journal publications (with extentions for the selected ones). Turkish submissions are for conference e-proceeding (with e-ISNN) and possible ULAKBIM-TR indexed journal publications (with extentions for the selected ones). Contributors are requested to prepare their submissions according to that.
For both full and abstract paper, click on the following EasyChair link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icaiame2019
Please also refer to here for more details regarding Springer manuscript preparation.
Extended versions of the selected, English papers will be suggested to the following international indexed journals (more information to come):
* Broad Research in Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience (ESCI Indexed)
* International Journal of Forensic Software Engineering
* Journal of Multidisciplinary Developments
For Turkish submissions, the following rules will be followed:
* 11 pt. Times New Roman (font style) will be used for content.
* Reference style will be according to APA.
* Adaptation to the conference template will be done by the event committees.
Accepted and presented Turkish papers will be published in the conference e-proceeding with e-ISSN (more information to come).
Extended versions of the selected, Turkish papers will be suggested to some ULAKBIM-TR indexed journals as follows (more information to come):
* Journal of Engineering Sciences and Design
|About Review Process|
• It is required papers to be prepared at high level of quality for inclusion in the publication.
Important dates regarding submissions are as follows:
Abstract Submission Deadline: 18 January 2019
Camera Ready Paper Submission Deadline: 5 April 2019
More information regarding camera ready tasks will be announced here.